LoginID is on a mission to redefine how to protect user identity, providing users secure control over personal information through a privacy compliant network. Our enterprise platform is comprised of three key pillars: strong authentication, user privacy and identity, and uses a combination of biometrics and tokenization. This approach creates higher customer interaction and sales conversions, while improving overall security for both customers and businesses.
We are a team based in the Valley and Toronto, funded by Visa and other strategic investors, , and are experts in security, encryption and tokenization. We are looking for passionate team members to help build LoginID into a global leader.
About the role – Full-Stack Software Developer
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and self-starting Full-Stack Software Developer. Reporting to our Head of Development, as a LoginID team member you will help design, build, and scale our platform. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative team, you’ll be whiteboarding, coding, and discussing our technology with our team members.
Our current code base includes technologies like Typescript, Nodejs, Go, and VueJS. You have also deployed containerized solutions with Docker and have significant experience working within the AWS environment.
As a senior engineer, you’ve encountered and solved problems across the full server-side stack. You are a guru in delivering solid code, which includes designing, implementing, and testing new features or capabilities. You get excited about new technologies and helping build transformative platforms. You’re comfortable both working on server-side configurations and helping with front-end work. In addition:
- You are a senior developer
- You have 5+ years of experience building and scaling web infrastructure and applications
- You are familiar with industry-wide processes, patterns and practices
- You can collaborate across multiple teams
- You understand and can implement testing strategies
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
Other Qualities We’re Looking For
- Ability to de-construct complex business requirements and the ability to think out of the box
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- A passion for delivery and a willingness to focus on the achievement of milestones
- Learning new technologies such as biometrics, blockchain
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please email your resume, LinkedIn and Github profiles to email@example.com with the subject line heading “Application Full Stack Developer”.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.