LoginID is a FIDO-certified passwordless authentication company based in Toronto and San Mateo California. We are on a mission to redefine how to protect user identity, providing users secure control over personal information through a privacy compliant decentralized network. Our enterprise platform consists of three key pillars: strong authentication, user privacy and identity, and uses a combination of biometrics and/or decentralized blockchain networks. This approach creates higher customer interaction and sales conversions, while improving overall security for both customers and businesses.
We are backed by leading VC investors in Bay Area / Silicon Valley, have tier 1 financial institutions as clients, and are led by payment leaders with significant experience.
We are growing rapidly and are on the lookout for an exceptional Back End Developer to join our team.
We are growing our engineering team and are looking for a passionate and self-starting Back End Developer from the Identity and Authentication space.
Our current code base includes technologies like Nodejs, Go, and VueJS. You have also deployed containerized solutions with Docker and have experience working within the AWS environment.
What you'll do:
Deliver solid code, which includes designing, implementing, and testing new features or capabilities.
Learn about new technologies and help build transformative platforms.
Work on server-side configurations and help with front-end work.
Our current code base includes technologies like Nodejs, Go, and VueJS, and will also touch upon technologies across emerging blockchain networks.
As a Front-End Developer, you’ve worked with SaaS product teams to help bring code to life. You have designed, implemented, and tested new front ends for SaaS platforms, including onboarding client journeys, features and capabilities. You get excited about new technologies and help build transformative platforms. In addition:
- You are a senior developer
- You have 5+ years of experience building and scaling web applications and infrastructure
- You have 5+ years of experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience building from the designs of APIs and documented application flows
- Experience working with symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
- You are familiar with industry-wide processes, patterns and practices
- You can collaborate across multiple teams
- You understand and can implement testing strategies
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to de-construct complex business requirements and the ability to think out of the box
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- A passion for delivery and a willingness to focus on the achievement of milestones
- Learning new technologies such as biometrics, blockchain
Nice to have:
Experience with Go
Passionate about security and innovation
Experience in Biometrics, Security, and/or Fintech Industries