October 25, 2021
In this week’s Torque Social Hour, CEO of LoginID Simon Law chats with the TorqueMag and WPEngine teams about LoginID’s biometrically enabled FIDO2 passwordless authentication solution. The plugin allows WordPress admins to leverage their end user’s existing device biometrics to quickly and easily integrate multi-factor authentication into their website. LoginID’s FIDO2 passwordless authentication plugin is aligned with PSD2, GDPR, CCPA, and HIPPA.
- Biometric information never leaves a user’s device and is not stored in the cloud, based on FIDO2 principles
- Your customers are never tracked
- Users do not need to enter a password when they log in to your website
- Reduce your user abandonment rate by making authentication as seamless as possible
- Align your website with PSD2 and GDPR strong customer authentication principles with our FIDO2-certified solution
- Boost your website’s security by implementing multi-factor authentication (MFA) with strong public/private key cryptography